Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


This is my first photo challenge and I am excited.

Powerline
We were on our way to an outlet mall and had to stop on the side of the e-way to put "O" back into his car-seat, when I snapped this picture.

Hobby
Although, I do not get to play often, I love Texas Hold'em

Landscape
Taken the same day as my powerline picture. I love those clouds.

Newspaper

My husband multi-tasking.

Pose

Owen holding my engagement ring.















Next weeks items...



  1. Wish/Dream
  2. Clean
  3. Currency
  4. Pair
  5. Square




6 comments:

  1. WOW - these shots are incredible. I'm so glad you decided to participate. I love each and everyone of them...although I have to admit that the first shot really did blow me away. I'm now following and really look forward to seeing more. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, I love the baby holding your ring, what a great idea !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all beautiful shots!!! I love the Power line & landscapes the most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clouds in the power line shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great job! I absolutely love your power line shot, that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I found your blog through Ramblings and Photos and I'm so glad I did! Your pix are flipping amazing! Gorgeous!

    I am having a photo challenge over at my blog, and I would love if you could stop by and check it out! And hopefully enter it if you can!
    http://thepunkrockmom.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-photo-challenge.html

    <3MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete